Our Treehouse is set amongst award winning, eco friendly, architect designed homes in the Beach Road holiday homes gated community. The whole community is set in mature bush land which provides great privacy from other properties, never mind the natural beauty of the bush.
If you do want to socialise or have a swim then in the community complex, there is a "Leisure Centre" which offers everything for a family or friends on holiday.
When you visit the Leisure Cenre you will find:
- There are four pool areas which cater for all ages with a toddler's pool, a lap pool, plunge pool and hot spa pool, plus change rooms toilets and showers.
- A separate games room for young adults, with pool table and two x-box / play stations free of charge.
- A separate younger children's playroom with hard & soft toys, games, bean bags and a TV with a selection of children's DVDs.
- And a separate lounge area, complete with a large screen TV, with full Foxtel service, two ice maker fridges, with kitchenette, dishwasher & microwave for those social gatherings.
- Adjoining the Leisure Centre is a full sized tennis court (with lighting), BBQ area and a large grassed area to share with the Kangaroos at dusk. Bookings for the courts are a must - we use a whiteboard and honesty system.
- This is also free internet access for guests here. Signs indicate the log on and password.
The Leisure Centre is 700m from our Tree House. We are the farthermost house, which you may like or not. For us this means farthermost from all the other holiday makers!