You will get full information when you make a booking and further information is available in the property but on this page are the main useful pieces of information you may need to know before making a booking.
In no particular order please be aware of the following:
- Unfortunately "Our Treehouse" is not wheel chair friendly. Although the older we get - the sooner it might be.
- There is an open stair connecting all floors - so toddlers/crawlers will need to be watched.
- We can provide a high chair and portable cot if required for your little one.
- We now have Internet access cabled to the house. Log on and passwords will be revealed to you after booking is confirmed.
- Mobile phone signal is good, but not always brilliant.
- We recommend you bring all your own food supplies. In Tewantin there is a Woolworth's supermarket plus a butcher and a bakery, plus many other stores and coffee shops. BWS & Liquorland have stores in Tewantin, or there is a Dan Murphy's in Noosaville.
- There is a coffee shop and general store. Its a good walk or short drive back near the pub. Or further toward Third Cutting at the beachfront campground. They stock most essentials should you forget anything. They are all at "island" prices. Open daily, especially during holiday season, but could be hit and miss in off peak times. No daily papers available in the area.
- Nearest fuel is available at the roundabout before you head down to the ferry at Tewantin.
- There is a 4WD car wash also near the pub, with spa and car vacuum. It is approx $20 for an underbody wash, extra for the suds and pressure wash, extra for the vacuum.
- We are always contactable during your stay, however in emergencies there is a full time Resident Manager looking after the holiday homes. They will respond to noisy and unruly behaviour.